When the Cicadas cry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: When the Cicadas cry   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2011, the past year on the fourth of September there was a 7.1 earthquake that shocked the south Island of New Zealand. Thankfully no one was killed but some serious damage was done, it is February of 2011 now and unbeknownst to anyone the clock is ticking down on the quake that will change it all. Meet our characters, they end up being thrown together after the quake and find that they begin having flash backs of another life and another time when they are around each other. Will the small band of heroes survive the apocalyptic conditions or will they succumb to the death, everything will be revealed when the Cicadas cry

Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:37 pm

"Liam, if ive learnt anything these past weeks its that somethings are set in stone, i meet you, you meet me, cages, and you dying and leaving me alone once more" her voice became bitter "to journey and eventually i become a twisted cruel creature that everyone believes is wicked through and through" her back was toward him her hands slightly clenched.

Rose nodded slightly, nuzzling his back gently she quickly fell asleep after that, her hand loosened around him as the muscles relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Liam Talbot, Police, 32, Divorced / Cabin / With: Lana
Liam rested a hand on her shoulder. "Lana, I'm not going to die..." He sighed a bit, standing just behind her, "You aren't getting rid of me that easily." He smiled slightly, watching her.

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Single / Places / With: Rose
Joshua gave a sigh. His eyes opened as he heard footsteps. He saw Kyle standing in the doorway and, without having to say anything, Kyle nodded, leaving the two to rest. He closed his eyes again, letting himself drift off into a rather fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 pm

At least he had never seen her cry in the other lives, for that she was grateful, she took a couple of deep breaths. Shoving some plans into the plotting chest that was within her mind palace, she turned slightly watching him with serious eyes "Naraku No Hana" she said quietly, flower of hell she turned her head away. It was wrong for her to want him to comfort her, she was a lone wolf she didn't yearn for his company nope nada not at all. She was scared deep down inside, she was frightened and she hated the feeling.

Tobe chewed on his lip sighing slightly i heard yelling earlier what happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Alex Lundburg, Student, 21, Single / Home / With: --
Alex rested his head on the desk a bit as he replied, looking a bit awkward as he did so, 'My roommate ran off to her brother's. Still not sure why...' With the reminder, he sent a quick, 'Why'd you leave?' TO Rose for her to answer when she could.

Liam didn't move his hand from her shoulder. He sighed a bit, "I keep saying I don't do other languages..." He smiled at her, "I'm not leaving, not this time." His voice was gentle as he kept his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Lana watched him, turning to face him properly her dark green eyes searching his face before she murmured "Naraku no Hana is Japanese, it roughly translates to flower of hell" She flicked her eyes away not feeling like this was real. She must be dreaming, the emotions that were running through her were far to vivid far to alive, she shouldn't want to be in his arms so much that it hurt. She veiled her emotions expertly, going for a dead sort of mask,

Roses phone vibrated waking her up, she moved her hand to reach into her pocket, reading the text she replied nosey, I needed to get away for a bit, don't hold too many outrageous parties while im gone, That reminds me i need to think upa ship name for you and the boy next door pressing send she tucked it back into her pocket and replaced her arm where it had been before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Liam nodded slightly. He gave a sigh, pulling her into a hug. "I probably can't convince you that I'm not going to die on you like those other times but... I can try." He smiled down at her.

Joshua gripped her arm a bit as it moved back around him. He was feverish, sweating, shaking. However, he was asleep, though he didn't appear to be having good dreams. His teeth were bared and he let out a bit of a whine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Lana gave up her pretense and let her arms encircle him as he pulled her into a hug, resting her forehead against him she kept her thoughts to herself. Glad that he couldn't see the plan that was forming in her mind, with her out of the picture the cycle of tradgedy for her would be over. Yes this would work, for now she returned the hug refusing to look up or make a sound of comfort at his arms around her.

Rose frowned slightly and shoved back her own sleepyness, propping herself up on one elbow she gently ran a hand through his hair pale eyes watching him with an air of a protective dog who was looking after a wounded friend.

Tobe paused reading the reply before he suggested well, if shes going to be gone for a bit, um maybe sometime you could come over for the night or something. I i mean as friends you know, from what i smelt you cant cook very well so i could cook for you he had pressed send before he had realised what he had typed and he stared at his hands in horror
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Alex blinked at the reply from him. It was completely unexpected. The man who, just a few days ago, would have had a hard time talking to him face to face... was inviting him over. 'She'll be gone for a couple of weeks or so. I'd like that, I would. Thank you for inviting me. It's completely up to you for when, though.' He paused a moment before adding a second, '...My cooking isn't -that- bad.'

Joshua woke at the touch, starting awake with a jump. He seemed to not know where he was for a second before realizing the arm around him. He gave a sigh and turned with a grunt, facing her. He smiled very slightly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:42 pm

not for a while if thats okay, just i need to get used to you, i um yeah his hands were shaking badly and he had to push himself away he began chewing on his skin anxiously

Rose watched him, a lock of her bright ginger hair falling into her face. She smiled slightly "you look like you have the flu, is there anything you want?" she moved her arm to trail her fingers along his jawline. Worry for him in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Alex responded with a simple, 'That's fine, Tobe. ^^'

Joshua reached his hand up, moving the hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. "Well, this doesn't quite feel like the flu..." He moved his arms around her, looking and feeling rather exhausted. He smiled briefly at her before closing his eyes, lying there motionless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 am

Rose smiled encircling him with her arms as well, he was here and she would look after him, she silently promised herself that. Drifting off into a light doze a vivid memory made her body tense up, She was running along a gang plank, sword in the air barely a gray hair in her wild mass of ginger hairs. thirty? thirty six perhaps, when a musket ball richoed into her. She fell backward, off the gangplank and into the water, her blood turning the water red
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:48 am

Joshua opened his eyes as he felt her tense. He kissed her head gently, hugging her to him loosely. He hadn't remembered any of his own deaths, though he knew he'd been at all of Rose's. He didn't plan to let that happen ever again. She wasn't going to die while he was around, he'd make sure of that. He knew, also, that he'd never had a memory past the age of forty five. He'd held her close every death she'd had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:00 am

Warm arms had pulled her out of the water and tried to stop the bleeding, she had opened her eyes and murmured 'be strong joshua, i love you and don't do anything stupid' before she had died in his arms. Roses eyes flicked open and she shivered slightly,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:13 am

Joshua held her gently, his fever seemed to be breaking a bit. He was shaking less now. Though, he still looked just as bad. He must be going through a more lucid period, a brief period of feeling slightly better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:16 am

She glanced up at him and smiled slightly "lug" she gently scolded, she moved one of her hands to rest it against his face "how are you feeling?" she asked quietly, only Joshua got the gentle side of her, the kindness. Everyone else got the full flare of her firey heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:30 am

Joshua smiled a bit at her as she scolded, "What'd I do, this time?" He watched her gently, sighing, "I feel... deceptively better." He smiled at the hand on his cheek. He kissed her cheek, holding her gently. "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 am

"Im glad you're feeling slightly better, and yeah im fine just a bad dream" she snuggled against him touching the tip of her cold nose to the hollow between his collar bones. She sighed softly murmuring "i wish the whole process was over with so i could show you my favorite spots around here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Joshua tightened his arms a bit around her, smiling. The sickness was certainly passing, for the moment. He could still feel the edge of it pushing at him. He sighed gently, resting his head on hers, eyes closed, "It will still be a couple of days. Like I said, tomorrow will be the worst..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:01 pm

She rolled her eyes "and like i said, ill be right here with you" she smiled slightly, her own arms warm and comforting around him.

Lana had ended up curled up infront of the fire dozing much like a cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Joshua smiled at her words, giving a quiet, 'mmm'. He had his eyes shut, letting himself drifted off again, not knowing how bad his dreams would be this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Lana spent the night infront of the fire, sighing she let herself give into the feelings, watching Liam sleep she inched over so that she could lean against him. She couldn't help but smile slightly he bring out what good was in her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Thomas Keits, Student, 22, Single / Home / With: Haytham
Thomas woke in the morning and rolled out of bed. He got ready and finished his morning exercise. He'd moved into the living room, glancing over at Haytham with a smile before grabbing a glass and filling it with water, sipping at it.

Liam Talbot, Police, 32, Divorced / Station / With: Lana
Liam had moved his arm around Lana during the night. He rested his head against her, smiling a bit. He was still asleep, however.

Joshua had slept fitfully. Kyle had come in already to force some form of soup down Josh's throat. Josh, very promptly, had already thrown up the soup. Kyle was also forcing him to keep drinking water. Josh was in a bad state, in pain, shaking, sweating, his stomach felt like it had been kicked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Haytham was spread out over the place, the night before they had gone to the movies, as if sensing him there he opened his dark eyes and watched him with a smile on his face. His eyes ran over the hickey that he had placed high on Thomas's throat the night before during their make out session

Rose true to her word had refused to move from Joshua's side, gently holding his hand in two of hers she talked to him constantly

Lana's arms were around Liam, her head resting against his neck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lewind

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Thomas Keits, Student, 22, Single / Home / With: Haytham
Thomas smiled, looking over at Haytham. "Morning." He took another sip and then set the glass down, moving to sit on the edge of the pulled out couch. He was well aware of the hickey on his neck. He didn't really mind it, though, especially the receiving it part.

Liam Talbot, Police, 32, Divorced / Station / With: Lana
Liam woke slowly, arms tightening around her briefly. He could feel her head against his neck, it made him smile. Thinking over the past day's events, he knew that he, too, was now a fugitive. They would assume he had broken her out and then fled with her, especially after seeing him kiss her. Well, it was only half true.

Joshua was sitting against the wall, now, on the floor. The bed had stopped being any form of comfortable. His eyes stayed closed as he rested his head on Rose's shoulder, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Feeling the arms tighten around her she too smiled, she would make the most of the time they had and then on the eighth year she would die so as to break the cycle. She wouldn't tell him that. It was slightly humiliating of how quickly she had fallen for him

Rose gently ran a hand through his thick hair her green eyes worried for him

"Morning" haytham said reaching out to pull Thomas to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

When the Cicadas cry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: