View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Winchester    Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Other Characters: Lana, Pandamask, Pixiewing, Oakflight, Nightcrawler and Rose

--

The Basics
Name: “whats that? My name, now what was that again. Don’t patronize me dummy! My names Winchester and don’t you forget it! Young uns these days I swear to starclan”
Gender: “You really think you need to ask that? How old are you again? You must be a pup to ask such a silly question. I’m a male! Get that stuck in your thick head”
Species: “oh a pink sparkly unicorn. A wolf genius!”
Clan: “what pack? Eh I joined the thundery one when ya’ll were making yer way to a new place to live”
Alignment: Neutral Good is known as the "Benefactor" alignment. A Neutral Good character is guided by his conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A Neutral Good character has no problems with co-operating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a Lawful Good character would
“What that means is that I trust my gut and im not afraid to break the rules If I believe im doing something right. Yes you in the back, like the original Firestar or whatchamacallems"

Appearance
Coat Color: “why don’t you just look at the pretty picture of me and decide for yourself, you got no eyes kid?”
Fur Markings and Scars: “I have plenty of battle wounds, most of em are all healedup now of course leaving a few mighty fine scars, I have a ripped left ear and quite a few old fang marks on my face and back legs”
Eye color: “Like 70% of all other wolves in these clans or whatevers my eyes are Brown B-r-o-w-n”

Skill Points
Strength: 15 “Just cause not a ‘warrior’ dosen’t mean that im not strong, im the fittest strongest sexiest Elder out there and you’d better believe it unless you want a tail whopping”
Agility: 5 “The old rockjjoint makes it hard for me to keep up with you whippersnappers”
Defense: 10 “Just cause im old dosen’t mean I can’t defend myself lackwit”
HP: 40/40 “im as healthy as a horse…mmm horse is it dinner time yet!”

Persona
Personality: “I’m grumpy and sarcastic, I often can be seen around camp complaining about how the youngones don’t respect their elders. Bad tempered when I can’t do things that I used to be able to do like hunt properly and the like, underneath it all I have a soft spot for pups tell anyone and I’ll tear your tongue out. I also use an almost ununderstanable language, although if you ask I might might give you a translation”
Likes: “I like pups, not in a gross way either I know what youre thinking you sick freak. I also like naps, sleeping is one of starclans gifts to us, Going around the territory is also fun until my rock joint kicks in”
Dislikes: “Young warriors, psh they think they know everything! Rockjoint; it’s a pain in my tail I’m telling you! I hate pointless fighting as well, get over yourself and carry on with the work! Not being allowed to participate in somethings annoys me just like when I try to do things I used to be able to do and can’t do them any more.
Fears: “Fear? Heh what do I fear, I guess I fear dying for nothing. Give me a good death on the battlefield any day”

Additions
History: “all you need to know nosy is that when your clans or packs or what have you left wherever you camefrom and passed through my old pack lands where I was left to die. Firestar the one in charge of thundery clan or whatever let me join and I became an elder”

Relationships
Friends – “Friends, well to get to be a friend of mine you need to be able to put up with my temper and sometimes rather sour outlook on life. A close friend I’ve found is the other elder Hawk, I’ve got my eye on her shes mighty pretty”
Acquaintances - "I have plenty of those, thems people i've talked to once or twice but don't really knowmuch about. At the moment thats most of thundery clan"
Strangers - "heheh whatdo you think? wolves i haven't met and talked to dummy"
Enemies -"My old pack, not many can get on my enemy list as i generally have a habit of forgiving wolves but my old pack must be punished"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Winchester
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Biographies :: Ravens Bios :: Animal Bios :: Canine Biographies-
Jump to: