Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Stormblade wip   Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:54 am

Other Characters:

The Basics
Name: "I was named Ice but when i came to the clans they renamed me Stormblade"
Species: "Irish wolf hound"
Clan: "I joined stormclan"
Alignment: Chaotic Good is known as the "Beatific," "Rebel," or "Cynic" alignment. A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. They always intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of alignment with the rest of society. They may create conflict in a team if they feel they are being pushed around, and often view extensive organization and planning as pointless, preferring to improvise.

Appearance
Coat Color: "my fur is mainly gray"
Fur Markings and Scars: "i have a small bit of white on my chest and lighter gray almost cream under belly"
Eye color: "My eyes are a handsome goldenbrown"
Accessories: "I do have an old light chain collar around my neck from my house dog days"

Skill Points
Strength: 15 "I pride myself on being strong and capable in battle"
Agility: 5 "Because im so big im not exactly agile"
Defense: 10 "My defense is well maintained"
HP: 40/40 "I'm quite a large dog, at least the size of a medium sized wolf"

Persona
Personality: "I consistently try my best and look on the positive side of things, i place a high price on personal freedom and sometimes end up wandering through the territory because of this. I always try to do the right thing but i seem to always muck it up, i also place high value on friendships and spend time with them. I'm also rather wary plenty of the time even in camp sometimes pausing to listen or scent the air. I became this way after the twolegs happened and im scared that my clanmates will be pupnapped once more"
Dislikes: "hmm Wolves making fun of me for being a dog, and others hinting that im not good enough because i was once a house dog"
Fears: "Two Legs"

Additions
History:" I was a house pet for the first year, one night i got out and was chased out of Hartford into the clans forest. I met Graystar and she took me into her clan, since then i've never looked back. My mentor was an elegant wolf named Opalwing I was furious when she was killed by two legs. I stayed with stormclan and happily pull my weight in the clan ignoring the looks i still get"

Relationships
Friends - "My best friend would be Graystar, I admire her for letting me into the clan even though it wasn't a popular choice. Other friends would be ones who treat me like the others and don't look down their noses at me"
Acquaintances - "I think this is most of my clan at the moment, i've talked to them once or twice but i am still slightly wary around them"
Strangers - "These are the other clans and wolves that i havent talked to so i have no reason to consider them anything but a stranger"
Enemies - "I'm not aware of enemies that i do make due to the fact that im always smiling and trying to make the best of things. So i tend not to notice others who aren't happy with me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Stormblade wip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Biographies :: Ravens Bios :: Animal Bios :: Canine Biographies-
Jump to: