HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

On a collision course

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: On a collision course   Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Wonderland and Neverland are on a collision course, their worlds have brushed and a certain crocodile has been dumped in a certain cats home much to her shock
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:29 pm

White dots danced in front of the shifter's eyes. A blunt, throbbing pain spread though his head. He blinked, his yellow eyes gleamed darkly under the night sky. With a small grunt of effort, Orologio sat up straight. He looked back up at the stars to orient himself, but oddly enough, the three familiar cluster of stars had disappeared entirely from the sky. He held a hand to his head, and it came away sticky with blood. He grimaced at the dark red color. "What the hell is this?" The air even smelt different than usual. He hoisted himself up on a large plant, whatever it was. The crocodile wasn't familiar with it. A wave of nausea hit him hard, and he clutched his stomach to keep the bile from rising farther up his throat. He waited for it to pass before looking around again. Sharp yellow eyes watched him from behind large leaves, but he didn't notice them. Panic spread through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:46 pm

The cheshire cat giggled softly to herself, pouncing forward she tackled the person and balanced on his chest, her hands running through his pockets to find bits and pieces of any use. Shaking her her head she eyed him curiously, she'd seen him suddenly appear when the earthquake had occurred she had an idea of what was going on having read about it in the queens great library. She'd snuck in there as per usual and had learnt of what was known as the end of two worlds, there was a way to stop it but so far there had only been signs no concrete proof until this chap had come along how fortunate! Baring her teeth in a cheerful grin she asked"Who are you? Where are you from? This is Wonderland, I'm Chessie a Cheshire cat~" turning his head to the side and inspecting the blood she wrinkled her nose. What a strange unfortunate soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Confusion had clouded his mind, and he barely turned in time to accept the tackle coming from the lithe cat. Sharp pebbles dug into skin as he landed awkwardly on the ground. He stared with narrowed eyes as the cat momentarily ran her hands over his form. She was visibly disappointed when she came up with nothing. Her words finally come out in a hyped buzz. As if her curiosity was never satisfied. Orologio was still baffled, but he managed to smooth over his ruffled feathers. Returning her sharp grin, the croc replied. "Orologio, not many find peace with that name either." He still lay still under the female's weight, but he propped his head up on an elbow. "And Neverland is what I call home." The dark haired man regarded the "cheshire cat" with curiosity. "Well, hello there, Chessie. Now if you don't mind." He rubbed the side of his head again, glancing at his bloodied fingers before returning his gaze to the cat. "Would you care to explain what I'm doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Her face was inches away from his own as she tilted her head and gave a wide grin again "The end of the worlds, they've begun to brush each other and you got flicked here, come on, no one else will believe me so you have to help me save both of our worlds unless you want to end up dead which is what will happen!" getting off of him and pulling him up onto his feet she gave a few playful bounces before taking him firmly by the wrist and vanishing herself and him to a shack that was in the middle of a twisted dark forest. It was a single story place with an attic which was where she slept most of the time, they appeared in the living room, she had a cup of tea in her hands and was sipping at it watching him over the rim of her cup with brilliant eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:49 pm

"The end of the world...Huh." He mumbled absentmindedly. His brain was still sluggish, even if the blood streaming down his face had visibly reduced. He squeezed his eyes tightly together and ran his fingers across his head wound. "How are we going to fix that?" He rasped. The croc was suddenly pulled to his feet, and another wave of pain washed over his body. He scrambled for balance, looking around scrupulously.
The light around him had suddenly changed, and he observed his new surroundings. He stole a glance out a window, and blinked slowly at the gnarled branches curling towards the house. Orologio frowned at the new sight. He paused and glanced towards the presence behind him. The girl was sipping a cup of tea, which has appeared out of nowhere. Fun.

With a skeptical tone, the crocodile added. "I don't know about your world. And I'm not sure I care either." He crossed his arms with a slight sneer plastered to his face. "Why am I obligated to believe you?" It would be bothersome, and a waste of his time. Time he didn't seem to have anymore, according to the girl...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:20 pm

"You're not obligated of course... but it should be quite clear to you that things are changing, worlds are brushing but" she shrugged "Your business is it not, your life must be so filled with things to do and places to be that one would not jump at the chance for something new to transpire" the quirky feline downed her tea and ran a hand through her short mishapen locks. Her thoughts were quite clearly leaping from one thing to another, and her gleaming yellow eyes were semi focused onto him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 am

OOC: It feels good to be back!

The cat seemed to be patronizing him into wanting to fix the worlds, or whatever catastrophe was going on. A shard of anger came to head in his chest, but he stood stewing in silence as blood dried on his cheek. "And what if I do?" He growled, a ruined sound coming from his throat. "I don't care if your world and mine are the same." Suddenly, a crazed look filled his pale eyes. "If anything...It means I get to have more fun with the likes of you!" He cackled lunging towards the cat.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:36 pm

The female tilted her head and watched him speak, when he lunged her reflexes had her up in the eaves of her home with a cackling noise leaving her mouth in return "crotchety crocodile better be quicker if he wants to catch a crazy crafty cat!" her brilliant yellow eyes met his pale ones squarely "Raging reptile" she grinned "Fun fun fun! what kind of fun fun fun is the creaky croc chittering chattering about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:24 pm

"Stupid cat..." He grumbled as he watched her launch herself into the frames of the house. "Chattering like the blue birds in the morning. Taunting and tittering like drunken fools." He rumbled with a laugh, his dazed lights fading as the bout of emotion left him. Her question in the midst of her cackles turned his head on a dime. "Fun? Why fun could be just anything!" His mouth bearing a serrated grin as he lifted his hands in an almost, celebratory gesture. "I suppose I'll play your little game, kitty~" He said, the chest tightening feeling of anger gone, replaced by a twisted kind of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:52 am

Crazed laughter bounced around "Crazy kitty not stupid" she hung upside down from the rafters, the males flowing words caused her to grin cheekily at him. "Who says the kitty cat is playing a game?" she pulled herself back up into the rafters. "Fun fun fun fun fun fun, worlds going mad, they're all gonna die" she giggled "fun fun fun"

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:48 pm

The dark haired male watched as the little girl cackled, singing from the rafters without a care. His eyes narrowed with a sigh. The crocodile ran his fingers through the thick strands of hair and finally took a good long look at the house. "Get down from there. I've had enough of crazy for a day." He growled. Eyes of yellow scanning the dark ceiling again before moving to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:08 pm

The cat after thinking about it shrugged before swinging down to land securely on her two feet, her blonde short hair scruffy and sticking out every which way like it had been cut herself or she'd suffered a severe electrical shock. The kleptomaniac creature had long hidden her favourite things somewhere other than the small, cat friendly house, so he was free to do as he wished here. She trotted over to follow him "Where is the crafty croc going?" the cat queried her yellow eyes bright with mischeif

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:48 am

The smell of tea remained on the air. Anger still blazed in his stomach. He clucked his tongue, still pissed at the cat for running away from a potential battle he could unleash himself upon. Crazy. How much could he take before he tore his own throat out? More thoughts whirred in his head, an endless stream of what ifs.

His hand still gripped the doorknob, but time had slowed down. Plunging black spots of lethargy into his eyes. "Annoying..." He thought, pressing through the wave of scattered ideas. The spurt of emotion affected more than he had anticipated. "Maybe the shitty cat's right. It's probably this stupid island."

With glazed eyes he turned his gaze to the cat, who had began to chatter again.

"Where is the crafty croc going?"

He absolutely hated her guts.

His eyes narrowed in an aggravated manner. "I should be asking you the same thing." He said, flexing his hand, feeling his skin crawl and itch to release his claws. "You dropped me on this world of yours. You should get me back." He growled, putting the blame on the girl again. He didn't have anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a collision course   

Back to top Go down

On a collision course
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1